Call for Articles
Now is your chance to write for RaPAL Journal 97 on the topic of
We welcome both new and experienced writers. We are happy to discuss your ideas and to help with drafting and preparing your piece for publication. If you haven’t written for RaPAL before, have a look at the general submission guidelines (Write for us) on our website www.rapal.org.uk or find them towards the back of a previous edition.
Your contribution could be:
- an extended academic discussion (this will be peer-reviewed)
- a reflective piece on your teaching
- an outline of something new or innovative you have tried in your practice
- a poem or other creative piece
- something visual with text as required
- something we haven’t thought of – any length?
We will need to see firsts drafts by Friday, 25th January at the latest and will provide support and feedback as required.
Please send a copy of your draft to email@example.com. Please contact us too if you would like to discuss your contribution first, or have any queries.
This is a great opportunity for new writers as we will guide you through the process every step of the way. We’d warmly welcome contributions from both you and your learners.
We would be very grateful if you could forward this email to colleagues who might be interested.
On behalf of Journal 97 editors