Call for Articles
Now is your chance to write for RaPAL Journal 98 on the topic of
Creative Responses to Literacies Policies Call for Papers
We welcome both new and experienced writers. We are happy to discuss your ideas and to help with drafting and preparing your piece for publication. If you haven’t written for RaPAL before, have a look at the general submission guidelines (Write for us) on our website www.rapal.org.uk or find them towards the back of a previous edition. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Your contribution could be:
- an extended academic discussion (this will be peer-reviewed)
- an insight into adult education policy as it affects literacy and numeracy provision at the present time
- a reflective piece on your teaching
- an issue that is related to your own practice or to that of other providers you know about
- a poem or other creative piece
- something visual with text as required
Any of these ideas or others you would like to submit will be welcome – please let us know that you intend to write first.
We will need to see firsts drafts by the deadline of Tuesday 7th May.
Please send a copy of your draft to firstname.lastname@example.org.